When people read piperism, they usually ask me two questions:
1. Does Piper know you’re doing this?
2. Does Sissy wish she had her own blog, too?
Yes, Piper knows all about the blog. When she does something that makes us all spew our drinks at dinner, she says, “You’re going to blog about this, right?” I usually do. Tonight at dinner her Sissy prompted her to explain what piperism actually is. Piper rolled her eyes. “Duh. It’s my website.”
No, Sissy doesn’t want her own blog. She’s at that age where blasting her funnies into the universe would be devastating. Preteen privacy is to be respected. Sissy enjoys being a part of the blog, though, but she gives me a thumbs up or a thumbs down on ideas. She enjoys writing the occasional blog post herself, but since she writes better than me, we had to put a quick end to her contribution. I’m only half kidding.
Last weekend we passed the 20,000 hits mark, so I thought it might be time for a retrospective. Here are the top rated piperisms based on number of views since we began. Hope you enjoy the ride. Feel free to vote for your own in the comments. I love to hear what laugh made your day a bit lighter.
2. Even Sleeping Beauty Stalls
3. Words You Didn’t Know You Needed
4. Drunk Dialing or Something Like It
7. I’ll Raise You a Lalaloopsy
8. Sometimes You Get What You Need
10. What We Talk About When We Talk About Love
Thanks for reading!